Saturday, March 21, 2009

Various Pics

Okay, consider me a neglectful updater. Things have been a little busy, and I've transitioned from feeling cute and pregnant to feeling huge and pregnant. While the former can make you excited to post half-naked pictures of yourself on the internet, it turns out that it's not really the case with the latter. Here are some pics from the last few weeks.

This morning, my friend Meg and I hit up the farmers' market and then went back to her place for some yummy breakfast sweets from Two Little Red Hens, a phenomenal NYC bakery, and a photoshoot of her apartment for a home blog. Being a dutiful Exonian, she gifted the bean with her first piece of Exeter paraphenalia:
While I was home last week, I had a chance to catch up with my wonderful long-time friend Salomeh--here is a picture of the two of us at my folks' house:
Also, my sneaky cousins surprised me with a shower in lieu (or in addition to) the family get-together that I thought we were having. Check out my cousin Lynette's embroidery skills:
...and a pic of the whole fams together (except for my cousins Mitty and Andy, who we missed a ton):
Those little girls on the right make me super excited that the bean is a girl--they are the coolest.
I'll take some more belly pics tomorrow and post them so that you can see the bean's progress. The latest development is that her movement repertoire has expanded from just kick-kick-kick to kicking and swimming laps. Compared to big achievements in adults' lives, not the biggest deal, but pretty awesome for a little bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment